Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Whoa 2013

Oh my god, 2012 is gone and thank goodness.

It's been a rough last quarter (only business people, accountants and students think in quarters right?). However, the new year seems to be traveling along on the same pot-hole filled road as the end of last year for me. Having a toddler in daycare means that I've become a part of the great social Petri dish and I'm constantly ill. I'm really not the most patient person with myself so this never ending sickness has been trying. I'm attempting to have a better attitude in the new year so that my wife doesn't bash my brains in.

On the writerly front, I've got a few short stories I'm working on and I'll be a mentee with the Golden Crown Literary Society (http://goldencrown.org/)  at some point to help me get through this dang book I'm writing. Book writing are hard *whine*. I'm looking forward to this though, *shakes fist in the air* I will finish this book!

My wish for you, you lovely person reading this post, is that you are happy, compassionate, and most importantly, that you are thoughtful about how you exist in the world - we're all here together, lets be nice to each and our planet.

Happy New Year!