You bitch!
You didn't tell me that when you came the dinosaurs would die - the world tilted on its axis. We froze our asses off for an eon!
I liked the dinosaurs. They had majesty before the lost tombs of the pharoahs even existed. The giants of the earth were beholden to none.
Do you know what the inheritors of the earth are beholden to?
One day they came to me and told me that I owed them money. I asked them what for?
"You are living on our land, you owe us rent", they said.
"How can you own the land", I asked.
"I watched as this land was created and you didn't make it".
They yelled at me, "Here is the paper saying we own it. It is ours from there to here and if you want to step on it you have to pay us".
I walked away but they chased me, they hunted me down til I had nowhere to go but this cave, where I sit in the cold and the dark and ask myself why you did this to me.
Last, but not fucking least, you gave me an STD and I can't get rid of it. I took three rounds of antibiotics but this thing, the doctor called it "hatred", just won't go away.
I loved you, why did you break my heart?
- The Goddess
No comments:
Post a Comment